Stream

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Skill-Capped.com

I, and Im sure many others, have been patiently awaiting the release of skill-capped.com. For those of you who dont know it is a website that boasts instructional videos for just about all classes at how to perform better. They have gladiators of each class submit videos along with commentary about their thought processes in hopes to help us lowlies do better in arena.

Also as many of you have found out skill-capped.com isnt free, which is a bummer. During the whole pre-release phase there was never a hint of payment for their service and I feel kind of blind-sided that they have made it where you have to pay for their service. I guess it doesn't matter what I think since I didn't create the website.

I will say though it looks great, but unfortunately I will not be purchasing a subscription to their website as I can find other resources that may not be as good, but are still enough and they are free. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment