Well hello yall. Its been awhile since Ive posted. I think Ive figured out a good posting schedule on here. Ill most likely be posting on Tuesdays, barring something strange and of course Spring Break. The reason for this is usually on Tuesday and Thursday I have an hour between classes that I cant play WoW, eat, sleep, or attend class. So I have chosen that time. But on to what has gone on since Ive last posted!
So Spring Break happened and I totally WoWed it up. Just so you know how much time, I have a little program that records what time I spend on what program. Its supposed to be used to increase efficiency, but I just use it because Im curious. Anyway, this thing says I on the week of Mar. 14-20 (Spring Break) I spent 67 hours and 20 minutes with wow being the active window. So yea it was a fun Spring Break.
During this spring break a lot happened. The Friday before Spring Break (after my last post) I was in a pug 25 ICC and I won the axe Bryntoll, the Bone Arbiter. Its definitely a BAMF axe.With this axe and a few new pvp piece upgrades my Holy Pally and I gained 300 points and we are now sitting at 1500, pretty nice. A couple other things to note is both in that raid and the pug I was in during Spring Break, Deathbringer's Will dropped both times and I lost both times by 3 so I am still reeling from that, but I will get it eventually.
Ok so for this new patch. Its gonna be pretty sweet, you know except for the whole disarmed while bladestorming thing, but as Ive told a few people it just means warriors have to have a brain now. But besides that, we have a change to the grindiest part of the pvp system, battlegrounds. They have made it so that you get tons more honor for actually doing the damn things and doing them right. Ive tested it on the PTR and I liked what I saw. When I first started testing I did an AV, it was my random daily so I was gonna get quite a bit of honor I knew. The group I was in did it the right way, not the "OMG LETS BLITZ!" way and we got anywhere from 6-7k. It was damn sexy. I then though that yea I got that because it was the daily so I did another and this time it was SotA. This one was interesting, another win but one of the guys on our side had a speed hack and he was just blowing through gates before the alliance could react. Kinda crappy, but for testing purposes that win netted me about 4700 honor. A great increase, now maybe Ill do more bgs, I dont know though, Im kinda liking the mage.
Oh the little bundle of frost that I have made. As some of you know, I havent been streaming much at all. The reason being is I finally decided to level a mage. I think I started him on Friday or Saturday and have been playing him since. He has 1 day 16 hours played and is at level 36, I think that may be a record for me. Ive been reluctant to do this for some time because Ive always hated levelling. For some reason though the mage is a blast and I actually feel this time that I want to get him to 80 and get him in the arena. We will see though, sometimes things dont always turn out as planned.
Stream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment